Are you or a loved one experiencing the persistent and often excruciating pain that comes with arthritis? Does it seem like every movement is a challenge, making daily activities a struggle?
At Varai Med, we understand the debilitating impact of arthritis on your quality of life. We are dedicated to helping individuals like you regain the mobility and comfort that arthritis pain has taken away.
Our doctors provide non-surgical, drug free regenerative medicine treatment designed to mitigate the symptoms of arthritis and restore your quality of life.
It all starts with a simple, no-obligation consultation. Let’s discuss your unique situation, your pain, and your goals. Together, we can help you get back to your normal routine and get you the long-lasting relief you need.
Take that first step toward life without arthritis
Call us to schedule a consultation
Regenerative Medicine: Getting to The Root Cause of Your Arthritis Pain
Arthritis encompasses a range of joint-related conditions and is characterized by the gradual degradation of joint cartilage, leading to pain and stiffness.
Our doctors provide regenerative medicine for arthritic pain and conditions. The regenerative treatment we use focuses on Wharton’s jelly-derived cell tissue because of the tissue’s youthfulness that is still at its full healing power.
This tissue is young and vibrant, loaded with potent healing properties like proteins, growth factors, cytokines, exosomes, amino acids, peptides, collagen, lipids, hyaluronic acid, and more.
When the tissue is injected into the arthritic joint, the cells have the ability to differentiate into various cell types, including cartilage cells, can be introduced into the arthritic joint. Once there, these stem cells can stimulate the growth of new cartilage, replacing or repairing the damaged tissue. This helps to restore joint function and reduce pain.
The cells also possess anti-inflammatory properties, and their presence within the joint can help reduce inflammation, which is a significant contributor to arthritis pain. By modulating the local immune response, cell tissue can help alleviate pain and swelling.
Causes, Symptoms & Types of Arthritic Conditions
Arthritis is a diverse group of joint-related conditions characterized by inflammation, pain, and reduced joint mobility.
The causes and symptoms of arthritis can vary widely, as can the types of arthritis.
Causes of Arthritis:
- Aging: Osteoarthritis, the most common form, often results from the natural wear and tear of joints over time.
- Autoimmune Dysfunction: Rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune-related forms of arthritis occur when the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks healthy joint tissues.
- Genetics: Some individuals may be genetically predisposed to certain types of arthritis.
- Infection: Infections can lead to reactive arthritis, which occurs as a reaction to an infection elsewhere in the body.
- Injury: Trauma to a joint, such as fractures or sprains, can increase the risk of developing arthritis in the affected joint.
- Metabolic Factors: Conditions like gout result from the accumulation of uric acid crystals in the joints.
Symptoms of Arthritis:
- Joint pain
- Swelling and tenderness
- Stiffness, especially in the morning or after periods of inactivity
- Reduced range of motion
- Warmth and redness around affected joints
- Fatigue and general malaise
Types of Arthritis:
- Osteoarthritis: Most common, associated with aging and cartilage breakdown.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: Arthritis occurring in individuals with psoriasis.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: Inflammatory arthritis primarily affecting the spine.
- Gout: Caused by the buildup of uric acid crystals in joints.
- Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis: Affecting children under the age of 16.
- Fibromyalgia: Chronic pain disorder with tender points throughout the body.
- Reactive Arthritis: A reaction to infections in other parts of the body.
Osteoarthritis is a degenerative joint condition that affects millions of people worldwide. It primarily targets the protective cartilage that cushions the ends of bones within joints, leading to the breakdown of this tissue and causing bones to rub against each other. This friction results in pain, stiffness, and reduced mobility.
While it can affect any joint, it most commonly occurs in weight-bearing joints such as the knees, hips, and spine. Osteoarthritis is often characterized by symptoms such as joint pain, swelling, reduced range of motion, and the development of bone spurs.
The exact causes of osteoarthritis can include a combination of factors, such as age, genetics, joint overuse or injury, obesity, and systemic factors. As a result, osteoarthritis is considered a complex condition.
Our doctors provide regenerative medicine for osteoarthritis because it addresses the root causes of the condition. Cell therapy injections harness the body’s natural regenerative capabilities to promote cartilage repair and reduce inflammation within the affected joint.
If you are suffering with arthritis in Duncan, Lawton, Marlow, Comanche, Velma, or any city in Oklahoma, and are seeking an alternative to traditional, often temporary relief methods, Varai Med provides advanced, non-surgical treatments that can help.
Contact us today at (580) 252-1064 to explore your options for a life less hindered by arthritic pain.